Saturday, March 23, 2013

Diary of a Shavee - part 2



Hi every one

Thanks so much for your great response to my first post.

As soon as I told my 8 year old son I was going to shave my head for CanTeen  he asked if he could shave his too.  I asked him to very sure as it was a big commitment and gave him a few days to think about it.

Here are some of the words he used when I asked him to tell me why he wants to shave his head for CanTeen;


“To support you in shaving your head and to raise more money for CanTeen.  To support the good work they (CanTeen) are doing”

“I would like to be a part of that as well”


To  call me proud would be an understatement!!!

CanTeen has 6 values they live by, below is one in particular I would love Angels for CanTeen to live by;

We are ONE TEAM by:
  • Recognising the power of the group
  • Supporting each other and playing a part
  • Recognising and celebrating
  • Having fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment